End of Tenancy Cleaning Clayton
Don’t risk a penny of your deposit. Your landlord wants their property to be perfectly clean – they’ll expect you to hire professional cleaners to ensure it. Why can’t you just do it yourself? Both landlords and agencies evaluate tenants based on a check-list. It can contain over 300 priorities. Each priority is a task that must be performed. And you’ve got to complete them all to get your money back in full. There’s no need to worry – our end of tenancy cleaning professionals in Clayton have this list.
Ready to take the next step? Call us over the phone or chat online. Our advisers never stop! You can contact us any time.
We’ll Move and Clean Beneath Furniture
Act now to secure:
- An all-week workforce– are you only available on weekends and Bank Holidays? You’ve just found a team willing to work out-of-hours for you
- A two-day guarantee– your complete satisfaction is our main aim. To this end, you’re offered FREE re-cleans. We won’t leave until you’re happy
- Help, no matter who you are– you don’t have to be a tenant to get our assistance. Landlords need to ready their building for new residents. Let us help
- Precious possession protection– every single technician sent to you has been fully insured. You’ll completely protected throughout the process
- Appliance attention– your end of lease cleaning in Clayton will include expert oven cleaning and much more
Do you also require a detailed and deep cleaning service? Schedule it into your calendar as well. You’ll qualify for a special discount!
Getting Your Deposit Back…
The first stage: prepare your property
You need to carry out a few simple tasks before we arrive – please remove all your personal belongings from the property. Turn off the fridge and freezer for at least 24 hours to allow for defrosting. And ensure there’s access to running water and electricity. Are you or another tenant still living on the premises? Then we can’t do a thorough clean.
The second stage: meet the team
Once on-site we’ll get to work immediately. Numerous chores will be completed during your moving out cleaning in Clayton. These include scrubbing your bathroom fittings, polishing hard floors, thoroughly vacuuming carpeted areas, and much more. Don’t forget, we’re working from a detailed check-list approved by both landlords and agencies. Nothing will be missed.
The third stage: your feedback
After your job’s concluded you’ll be asked to give your opinion on our work. Bear in mind you can ask us to perform a free re-clean. Just call us in within 48 hours post-service.
What We’ll Bring
We provide all equipment. This covers gear like vacuum cleaners, brushes, dusters, cloths, and ladders. In addition, cleaning solutions such as degreaser, disinfectant, and sugar soap will also be brought. These tools will be placed in the hands of trained, vetted, and friendly technicians.