End of Tenancy Cleaning Swinton
One time when you can’t afford to skimp on any aspect of your home’s cleaning is when you’re moving out. Hand your end of tenancy cleaning in Swinton over to our professional team for a service that’s guaranteed to satisfy your landlord and get your cleaning deposit back. This service is easy to book, even easier to use, and you’re welcome to take advantage of it as a landlord, a tenant, or even when you’re buying or selling any residential property.
Book It, Tick It, Done It!
You have quite enough to think about when you’re planning a move, but the cleanliness of your old home doesn’t have to occupy more than five minutes of your time. Book your move out cleaning in Swinton, tick it off your list and consider it done:
- Contact us any time to get your free quote, use our 24/7 phone line, the live chat facility on this site or fill in our contact form
- Get a price that’s based on the size of your property, and which includes all labour, equipment and materials
- Arrange key collection and drop off if you won’t be at the property to let the cleaners in
- Confirm your appointment in a single call – you won’t even have to pay a deposit
- Arrange cleaning for any day of the week, and there’s no extra charge for a weekend service
- Ask us for same-day cleaning when that’s what you need – we’re often able to accommodate this
Add on specialist services, such as carpet cleaning or dedicated oven cleaning to your after tenancy cleaning for possible discounts against our normal rates!
What’s Included in Your Move Out Cleaning in Swinton
Your move out cleaning is delivered according to a check-list which covers all the cleaning jobs expected of you as a tenant. Our list has been compiled based upon our own experience as professional cleaners and in association with landlords and letting agents.We pay special attention to bathrooms and kitchens, as these are the two rooms which tend to need the most work in order to prepare them for reoccupation, but every corner of your old home is covered. Here’s a few of the tasks involved:
- Kitchen appliances are cleaned inside and out, filters and dirt traps are checked in washing machines and dishwashers
- Sinks are cleaned and polished – this includes de-scaling of taps, and drainage holes are cleared of hair or other debris
- Bins are emptied, cleaned, and prepared for reuse
- All floors are mopped or vacuum cleaned as appropriate, skirting boards, doors and contact switches are wiped down to remove finger or scuff marks
- Dusting and polishing is completed throughout the property
- Internal windows, frames and sills are cleaned and polished.
What Makes Your Swinton End of Lease Cleaning Different from Other Services
Our insured and vetted cleaners bring all the detergents and equipment they need to complete your end of lease cleaning. Everything from the vacuum cleaner to specialist preparations for oven de-greasing and metalwork are included. We even bring a set of step ladders to help us reach your light fittings and curtain poles for dusting! Your service is covered by a 48 hour guarantee. It’s incredibly rare that our cleaners miss anything, but if they do, just let us know within that time and we’ll return to finish the job properly. At no extra charge to you.